6-Piece Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Group Cut and Sew Kit - Creates Six 3" by 3 1/2" Cotton Fabric Ornaments or Favors
Cut and Sew Kit Contents: Six (6) pieces, as shown above, consisting of two of our Babies In The Pumpkin Patch cut and sew cotton fabric piece designs, orange ribbon hanger and instructions for finishing the two different designs. Kit DOES NOT include sewing thread and poly-fil needed to create the two different styles of ornaments.
Instructions included for finishing the ornaments via machine stitching as shown in the picture shown above. Kit does not include poly-fil and sewing thread that you will need to buy to finish the cut and sew ornaments.
The Babies In The Pumpkin Patch cut and sew kit contains 3 fabric pieces for each of the following cut and sew custom cotton fabric ornaments:
1) Cut and Sew Pumpkin Ornament Favor
2) Cut and Sew Pumpkin Ornament #2 Favor
Cut and Sew Kit Finishing Instructions Per Piece
Additional Supplies Needed -Poly-fil and Sewing Thread For Each Piece.
1) Cut the two pieces along the black cutting lines.
2) Fold the 1/8" orange ribbon in half wrong sides together, and baste the right sides of the ends at Point B with the loop hanging down.
3) Place the right sides of the ornament together, folding in half along the middle orange line.
4) Sew along the outer orange line leaving the area between the two A's open for turning and stuffing.
5) Trim the seams and turn the ornament right sides out.
6) Stuff firmly with poly-fil and hand sew the opening between the two A's closed with right sides together using tiny blind stitches.
7) Hang by the ribbon loop.
Copyright © 2004-2015 Linda Walsh Originals—Designs by Linda Walsh - Kit and Contents For Personal Use Only.
Designer-Linda Walsh Originals
Please note our handmade dolls & crafts are intended as home decorations and not intended as toys for children.
Also, additional shipping & handling charges will be added for all international orders and orders outside the continental U.S. Please see our "Terms and Conditions" page for more information.